Cordova Cohort Launch (ED/CEO/Leaders-4th Thursdays)
April 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This Targeted Cohort is for those who identify as “white” and who are leading racial equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts within an organization that is overseen by a Board of Directors. This cohort supports a deepening personal and institutional commitment, practice and implementation of racial EDI efforts while providing a space for accountability, collaboration, and open-sourcing. This unique method of engagement over a period of ten months serves counter to the dehumanizing programming of white dominance. Participants at all stages of their anti-racism journey have found this method to be impactful.
Before registering, please note:
- The Cordova Cohort is hosted by NxNE Health Clinic on the following dates: April 25th, May 23rd, June 27th, July 25th, August 22nd, September 26th, October 24th, Nov/Dec dates TBD due to holidays. Participants are strongly encouraged to attend all 9 of the in-person sessions. Sessions will be held from 12:00-3:00pm on the dates listed and participants are encouraged to bring their own lunch and/or snacks.
- Questions within the registration serve to help us make sure that participants are placed in a group that will provide both accountability and support. JORE Consulting reserves the right to ask anyone to move to another cohort for any reason. If you are not available to attend the alternate dates, we will refund your fee in full.
- Special Adviser: Lakeitha Elliott
- Cohort Fee is $700 for a series of 9 sessions and one 90-minute individual coaching session.
- Registration deadline for the Cordova Cohort is April 9th, 2019. Within a few days after the deadline, participants will be sent an invitation to a private discussion group.