Webinar: Feedback (1/7-2/4)
January 7, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Zoom Video Call, (download the Zoom app),
Start your year off with us for this 5-week webinar series that will explore the topic of Feedback. If you identify as “white” and want to know how to better respond to getting feedback from Indigenous, Black, or Brown people and learn to successfully give feedback to other white people, this webinar is for you. Join us as we get honest and vulnerable about this important topic that demands skill development and practice in order to stop the harm happening in our relationships, our places of employment, and the communities in which we live.
Before registering, please note:
- This Webinar: Feedback will meet live 7:00-8:00pm PST on the following dates: January 7th, January 14th, January 21st, January 28th, and February 4th. The webinar will be recorded and made available for all who are registered. If you are not able to attend the live events or want to listen again, recordings will be made available.
- Weekly homework assignments are offered to build common memory and prepare us for upcoming discussions. You can expect to spend 20-30 minutes per week on homework. If you aren’t able to attend to the homework, we still encourage you to attend the live event and return to the homework when you are able.
- Once you register, please watch for an email with the invitation to the participant page on our website and a link you will need to use to register with Zoom if you plan to attend the live event.
- Cost: Sliding Scale $50, $125, $200 ($10, $25 and $40 per session). We do not wish for finances to be a barrier to your participation so please let us know if you need a scholarship.
- Registration deadline: January 5th. This is a hard deadline so that participants have time to prepare the homework and we have time to prepare all logistics for the live event.