Support the commitment to advance racial equity at Eleven Software with a white anti-racist racial affinity cohort. This cohort is a 6-month, 12-session cohort designed to bring depth and focus to the racial equity journey of those who live in white bodies at Eleven Software. By leveraging personal transformation as a vehicle of collective responsibility, we can participate in creating a more just society.
- Develop awareness of the social conditioning of white bodied people
- Explore practical methods to resist the disconnection and dehumanization caused by the system of white dominance
- Gain skills to reach other white bodied people through role play
- Increase awareness of the patterns of the system of white dominance both historic and current
- Practice tools for responding well to feedback and allowing it to propel growth
- Catch a clear vision of the work necessary to dismantle the system of white dominance
- Root into a role for white bodied people in collective liberation
- Support Eleven Software leadership with coaching (6 hours)
Total Cost: $10,000.00
Terms and Conditions:
All payments must be made upon request. Client payment in absence of a signature will also indicate acceptance of this project and the terms and conditions described within.
- Pay in full by credit card
Cancellations should be advised via email to JORE Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Should any course (cohort or webinar) be cancelled by the Client the following will be applied:
- Cancellation received 14 days or more before the event will be charged 50% of the fee
- Cancellation received less than 14 days before the event will be charged 100% of the fee
- The full fee is payable if the Client does not cancel and does not attend the course(s)
- Participant substitutions can be made 48 hours prior to the event
- We reserve the right to cancel a course if participant numbers do not make the course viable
- We reserve the right to change the course facilitator
Services (any work other than a course):
Service contracts are non-refundable and will specify the number of months in which the contract hours must be utilized. Once the Client schedules the use of any contract hours, the time is deemed used and non-refundable. If the Client cancels a scheduled session, the session can be rescheduled with a 30-day period following a cancellation permitted a mutually agreeable time is available.
Cancellations by Consultants:
JORE Consulting reserves the right to withdraw from a contract if it is believed that there is no longer a viable partnership and/or shared vision with the Client. If this occurs, JORE Consulting will be paid 100% for all services rendered and 50% of all services contracted but not yet rendered.
On the rare occurrence of illness or adverse weather conditions, Consultants will reschedule the missed event at a mutually agreeable time. The Consultants do not accept liability for any failure to provide the services contracted due to circumstances beyond the control of the company.
JORE Consulting facilitates conversations about race. There are many different interpretations about the process of these conversations from participants in the same room. Participation in the conversation is voluntary and may involve emotions in a manner that might subject the participants to emotional distress. In participating, the Client accepts all risk and assumes all responsibility for emotional distress experienced along with any and all correlating effects. By attending, participants agree to assume total responsibility for safety and well-being, including the protection of personal property.
Client agrees to release from all liability and hold harmless JORE Consulting and its agents from any and all legal responsibility for any emotional distress, accident, injury, loss, illness, or other instance that may occur in connection with the Client's participation in, or attendance at any cohort, event, or visit facilitated by JORE Consulting.
The Client understands that they are relinquishing legal rights they might otherwise hold. The Client intends this waiver and release to apply to the signing party, the organization, guests, and any person making a claim on my behalf. This waiver and release is part of the consideration in order to participate and is included in the registration process for all participants.
Curriculum and Publications:
Any and all intellectual property rights in and relating to JORE Consulting, the Curriculum and/or the Materials are owned by JORE Consulting. Unauthorized use of those Materials including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written approval of JORE Consulting is strictly prohibited. The names and logos of JORE Consulting and all related product and service names, designs, marks, logos and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of JORE Consulting and may not be used without the prior written approval of JORE Consulting.